08 Sep 2019
Date: September 8-10, 2019
City: Miami, Florida, USA
Venue: The Four Seasons Hotel Miami
A regional sugar event designed especially for a North and South American audience
- The annual S&P Global Platts Miami Sugar Conference gives you the information you need about the state of the sugar industry in the Americas
- — Hear updates on regional supply and markets and new directions for the regional sugar industry
- — Meet with sugar producers, sugar mills, traders, investors, and buyers, all in one place
- — This year’s agenda features panel discussion and interaction – a more dynamic event inviting you to participate in discussion and questions
- — A networking app allows you to view the agenda, attendee list, and presentations from your phone or a computer
- — Special discounts are available this year for groups and for sugar producers/sugar mills.
Simultaneous Translation Included—English/Spanish
All conference sessions include simultaneous translation, English-Spanish.
Presentations and discussion will be available via earphones for all attendees at no extra charge.
A Great Networking Opportunity
At the Miami Sugar conference, you can meet with other 200 attendees, coming from over 30 countries across North and South America, Central America and the Caribbean. Attendees include the leading sugar producers, traders, brokers, traders, investors, logistics and technology companies, analysts, and others in the industry.
This year, we are bringing back the popular Welcoming Reception. On Sunday evening, September 8, join your colleagues and other conference delegates for a networking cocktail reception outside on the Terrace at the Four Seasons Miami. There will be a second reception on the evening of Monday, September 9.
Hear From These Outstanding Speakers – See Agenda for Details
- José Orive, Executive Director, International Sugar Organization
- Ekaterina Tsyplakova, Sugar Analyst, Wilmar International
- Kiran Wadhwana, Owner, Comdex India Ltd.
- Patricia Luis-Manso, Head of Sugar Analytics, S&P Global Platts
- Maria Nunez, Senior Sugar Analyst, S&P Global Platts
- Andrés Galindo, Head of Raw Sugar Trading, ED&F Man
- Mike Levitz, Head of Sugar Trading Americas, Glencore Agriculture
- Ben Fessler, Market Analyst, C. Czarnikow Sugar Inc.
- Leticia Phillips, Representative, North America, UNICA
- Mario Amador, President, AICA
- Edgar Herrera, Executive Director, Costa Rica Sugar Producers Association (LAICA)
- Gerardo J. Guillén, Executive Director, Honduras Sugar Producer Association
- Julio Arroyo, General Manager, Sugar Association of El Salvador
- Frank Jenkins, President, JSG Commodities
- Jack Roney, Director, Economic and Policy Analysis, American Sugar Alliance
- Fabio Meneghin, Director, Grains, Sugar and Biofuels, Agriconsult
- Felipe Ferraz, Director, Brazil, RCMA Sugar
- Christophe Armero, Director of Exports, Grupo Beta San Miguel
- Claudio Galimberti, Head of Demand and Refining, S&P Global Platts
- Beatriz Pupo, Sugar and Biofuels Analytics, S&P Global Platts
- Maria Lopez, General Manager, Avenzza
- Pablo Sherwell, Regional Manager, North America FAS, Rabobank
2018 attendee breakdown:
Register by August 9, 2019 and Save $300